The Netherlands has passed a law to make all of their citizens organ donors unless they opt out. This is opposite to the US which has an opt-in system. Today on the podcast we debate about the ethical concerns behind this legislation and share our thoughts. Then, we dive into how organ donation works and our thoughts on the future of medical schools using VR to substitute cadavers.
This Weeks Topics
- Ethics behind organ donation
- Debate about an opt-in and an opt-out system
- Process of organ donation
- Why Bernie hopes to be plasticized when he dies
- Why medical schools are using VR and other methods instead of cadavers.
- And MUCH MORE!
Become an Organ Donor!
Plastination Donation – Be Like BERNIE!