On this episode, Nathan, Bernie, and Tim discuss how robots and machine learning will change the way health providers care for patients. Will robots and algorithms take the place of doctors, or will they allow physicians to transend their current role and care more for patients?
This Weeks Topics
- Algorithms are better at diagnosis than physicians
- The ethics of machine learning in choosing care for patients
- 22 Year Old made a heart scanner changing emergency cardiac care
- How will this change the way we develop physicians?
- The importance of empathy in patient care